Thursday, December 16, 2010

It was the evening of December 15..

It was the evening of December 15, my mind was too engaged in some thoughts. Some thoughts were intermittently circulating around my cerebral hemisphere. On the one hand i was at the critical time to pay the maximum efforts for the completion of final year thesis project. Its nearly over and putting it aside completely wouldn't be a wise act, i knew it clearly.
But i couldn't stop having this thought for a single moment that baba is coming today. Poor me, i was missing it so badly. Though there was a clear knowledge inside that he shall be ADDRESSING me as well. He is seeing this long lost and now found child of him and sending the yaad and pyar though from far. This touching was there the whole day. The sleep this night felt like moving to the subtle region flying with wings because the whole day this had reached deep to my sub conscious level of mind. Suddenly i found myself on a journey on a old bus like vehicle, it was a steep high path. i knew it from some body.
i was told that the path is very steepy one. To console my spirit i longed to see how steepy it was and found that it was like more than 80 degree steepy mountain right in front and scared of this height i found myself closing my eyes giving a second glance to the DRIVER on the front seat wondering how is he going to make it up.

Right after closing my eyes, it was certain for me that i am leaving this body, what so ever happens to this body i am going to the father, only the POINT OF LIGHT was what i saw. All thoughts seems to be merged. There was only destination!!!
Whatever had been yearned for years and births is THIS VERY SALVATION..ONLY THE LIGHT WAS WHAT I SAW..

When i opened my eyes i found myself on a plain land . It was a complete plain land and there was not a single contour in the land, as far as my eyes could see. But there were certain attractions of maya too, but i was ignoring them.. wah Baba!! You gave me the return of my love through the dream.

The steep here symbolises the current problems which can be in the form of old sanskars or other obstructions on my way towards the salvation. But baba directs me that close your eyes and leave everything to me baby, i will take you the land of safety.


though Life on real is like that of rope walker walking on a thin thread. But for the lucky children of God, there is nothing like worry. He is there to catch even if one falls or he will teach you to fly by provicing the wings of knowledge. He makes the children the knower of all the three aspects of time, "nothing new and nothing new. Baby , you have done it several times!! "


#The light emits from your head once you learn to give
all the worries to the FATHER.
If you carry all the burden of worries yourself if you take the worries.

WHAT IS MORE LOVELY TO YOU, THE LIGHT OR THE WEIGHT OF BURDENS???

CONTINUED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment